Friday, May 9, 2014

Talked to my Dr... Dr Parrett today about my latest lab....



You may remember me writing a post like 2 or 3 days ago when I went to the Hospital (IMC) Intermountain medical center in Murray, Utah to do a repeat lab (Anti-Mullerian) for my doctor.


here is a link to that post....


http://wewanttostartafamily-ourstory.blogspot.com/2014/05/anti-mullerian-lab-repeat-part-of-our.html


My doctor and I have been playing email and phone tag. Well today I finally got to talk to her on the phone. And pretty much what I suspected was confirmed. Although my level raised a few my doctor is saying it is still really low. And the likelihood of us getting pregnant on our own & without any help is NOT NONE! but, real low.


She was talking about some options and told me about a Study that is coming up for couples who are struggling to get pregnant and such. I am going to pick up info in the next couple of days.  Also she is going to put a order in for a test or so for me to do when I am able to. I think one is a x-ray of my uterus or something like that.  Anyhow a lot to do however I think ultimately the end result will be getting a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist.


That is where things stand now.... Will keep you all informed.



No comments:

Post a Comment