Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We are trying to start our family....

I want this blog to be a place where we can share with all of you (our friends, family and everyone) our Journey to becoming parents. We would like to share personal feelings, stories (where applicable), fears, and other emotions on this "journey" and "roller-coaster!"

The only thing we ask is that you keep comments positive - NOT NEGATIVE (no rude or negative or rude comments) as such will not be accepted and WILL BE DELETED. As such conduct is not included and apart of our purpose and cause.


Anyhow that being said....  like many of you know we have been married for just about 13 months and have been trying to get pregnant and start our family yet, have not been successful. We are always hopeful and optimistic every month.  Although I do have to admit that my Dear husband has most of the time has MORE FAITH than I do. He does not get discouraged or frustrated (it don't seem) as easy as I do. 

With me I get frustrated, discouraged, and start having and experiencing feelings of hopelessness and wondering what is the matter with me.  He always seems to be reminding me to "Go by faith!" he would say "Honey, everything will work out in due time. I know how much you want us to have a baby and be a mother., and to "GO BY FAITH!" "

I am so glad I have such a faithful and loving and Paitent husband who is Paitent and brings me back to "reality!" and calms me when I am fearful, worry some, and go through my range of emotions.


We really have the strong desire to have and be able to bring and give birth (me giving birth, carrying our own children) and bringing them into this world.

We have also discussed briefly not to much really in detail the options of Adoption, Surrogacy and other forms and methods.

Honestly I am not sure how I feel about those other ways. Haven't really thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment