Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dream i had while taking a nap.... Hope it is not a indicator of what will happen to me in one sense....


I was taking a nap earlier this evening. And I had a dream kind of a weird one of sorts however right before I woke up well I should say it was ending as I was waking up. Anyhow, I do not know how many of you watch the young and the restless and who are familiar with the characters.

But, this dream was set in a Airport and I was there and so was Cane and Lily (from Young and the restless), Victoria (from young and the restless), me, and this sweet but, random girl who I guess works at the airport or something. This random lady has really been wanting to have children or a child but, has been unsuccessful - and I liken it to me who has so far been unsuccessful and so is Victoria on the young and the restless.  Anyhow in this dream when it was ending News came out that Cane and Lily were expecting and they were so excited and so was this random lady. Come to find out that Lily is this ladies surrogate., Then Victoria comes out and proclaims "Well, God still don't want and can't allow me to have children. "

 as of course she had just found out she was and is not pregnant.  That is right when I wake up!!! It got me thinking.... "Oh, no I really hope what Victoria is going through and experiencing is not going to be me and what I am experiencing." I hope that is not my fate and experience and outcome.

I much rather and hope and pray for "The Cane and Lily outcome and that of mystery lady!"

Sorry I know this is random and weird. Just want to express my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment