Thursday, April 17, 2014

MY LAST RESULT...... - DR PARRETT.....



So you may remember a previous post I wrote about getting 2 of my 3 labs I had that Dr parrett wanted me to do to check as to what the reason as to why I haven't conceived yet in almost 2 years of trying.... The last of the 3 labs and results came in....


They are as follows:




It is called a Anti Mullerian Hormone


Anti-Mullerian Hormone<0.003




BASCIALLY IT IS REAL LOW.... So the chances of me getting pregnant on our own is very low.


NOT NONE... but, LOW!!!


So the options were or are:   to repeat the lab on the chance it was some mistake. Then if not then I would get referred to a reproductive endocrinologist.  And go from there.


So at my convience I will be going back out to IMC (Intermountain medical center) in murray to do that. 

Will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment