Tuesday, April 15, 2014

GOT ME SOME LABS DONE YESTERDAY - HOPING TO BE ABLE TO START OUR FAMILY SOON.... AND START HAVING US OUR BABIES....



"GOT ME SOME LABS DONE YESTERDAY - HOPING TO BE ABLE TO START OUR FAMILY SOON.... AND START HAVING US OUR BABIES...." 




How is that for a title ???


anyhow just like the title of this post states I did go to IMC (Intermountain Medical Center) and got some blood work, labs done that my OB/GYN requested last month. Literally it took 3 minutes to do.


Anyhow 2 of the 3 tests came by within a few hours and the last one still waiting for.


However so far all my labs are showing that I am good to go and I am where I need to be as far as in the baby department. That is what I know so far.  I think there are some labs up at the U (University Hosp.) or one of the clinics up there that she would like for Bryan to do.  We will have to figure a way financially to get that done. Not sure if insurance covers it. 


Will keep you all informed as when the last lab of mine comes back and where we go from there.


We want to thank you all who are following our story, journey and supporting us in some fashion or another. We appreciate it so much and love all of you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment