Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Question for you all.....


A Question I put on our Facebook Page.....

Okay so I want to get personal for a minute. Bryan and I want to start our family and have children. We have been trying with no avail and success. I am wondering If i should get me a OB/GYNOCOLOGIST or a OB just to take care of now and over the years my women and female health? a general practice doctor ? or what kind of medical professional should i seek to take care of my needs ? should i get a exam? or you know.... (sorry do not want to get real involved and graphic or upset anyone or offend anyone in anyway).  I have never experienced this before and i need guidance and advice so i can get all in check and healthy to be able to have babies and get to where i need to be to achieve that. I hope i am not being repetitive. Advise please!!!! again please accept my apologies in advance if i offend anyone in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment