Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Not Yet.... But, you never know until you try....


As some or many of you may remember that last month I was pretty confident and sure I was pregnant. As I was "Late" and had missed my cycle and such. I was sure of it and I also was sure I felt different and there were changes in my body so that convinced me even more that we had a baby on the way. But, then eventually I did start my cycle. 
Well that was last month so this month comes along and the time period comes around this month (same time frame) from when I started my cycle last month (I hope this makes sense and I am trying to express in a way that makes sense) what I am getting at.  It comes and goes and so here we are at almost the 29th and nothing. Well earlier today I think maybe pregnant.

So just awhile ago I take a test as I had one already.... Here is the result





If I had been pregnant both the control line & test line would have appeared. But, only the control line appeared. So NOPE not yet!!! and it could be I just tested a little early. However if all else fails there is always next month.

We would appreciate your continued love, support, and prayers for us in this journey! We have no stronger desire than to be able to bring children into the world and to be parents.


1 comment:

  1. hey heidi. i think i mentioned this on your FB page, but it's probably a really really good idea to go to the doctor before getting pregnant, especially if you've never seen a GYN before. they do some blood work and give you a short pelvic exam, and also can answer any questions you might have. it's worth it to make sure your body is ready. good luck.

    ReplyDelete